Your personal profile is the first and perhaps the most important online dating tool. It is what makes prospects decide to contact you (or not to). Follow these tips to create a sizzling personal profile that stands out from the crowd.
1. first make a rough draft of Your personal profile on a piece of paper or a word processing document like Word, WordPad, or WordPerfect etc. Write everything on this draft. Don`t worry about length just yet.
2. Your user name is a representation of who you really are. It should anonymous but descriptive. If you are seeking a serious relationship, avoid suggestive names like \”hotpants21\” or \”2hotnsexy\”. Also, avoid the trite and overused like \”prince charming\” or \”Betty1625\”.
4. Know thyself. Ask Your friends what they like about you or what sets you apart. What makes you good company? What are Your most wonderful attributes? What is It like to be with you? Put It all down on Your draft.
5. A photo is important. Surveys by dating sites indicate that you are 10 times more likely to be contacted if you have a picture in Your personal profile. Post a good, decent photo. Just Don`t use a photo that no longer represents Your present appearance: this irks online daters.
10. Edit. It`s time to cut the clutter or anything that`s not important. People are busy, so try to make It short and sweet. Check Your spelling and grammar, and refine Your personal profile before finally submitting.