Dating could be one of the most celebrated events in an individuals life. It is that point in time where a man and a woman get to be acquainted with each other and discover each others weaknesses and strengths.
in fact, some studies revealed that Dating, which eventually leads into a relationship, makes people feel better and in good health than those who preferred to be single. That is why almost 90% of the adult population in the U.S. is already married, with the remaining 10% planning to marry someday.
However, even if most of the people would rather engage into Dating and wish to marry someday, this does not necessarily mean that Dating could be very easy. the truth is Dating could be very tricky especially for those who do not know the right strategy in asking women out.
the problem with most shy people is that they have higher expectations on finding the right person; hence, they fear that the person is not yet the one and that the date might just turn into a disaster.
If you personally know the person, It would be better to do some research from her friends or other acquaintance the possible reason for her shyness. in this way, you will be able to plan the appropriate actions in order to deal with her properly.
the problem with most shy women is that It is difficult to let them open up and loosen a bit. This is sometimes associated with the fact that shy women are afraid of meeting people whom they do not know very well.
Hence, one good way to solve this problem is to try to get close to the person first. However, It does not necessarily mean that once you are acquainted with her, It would be easier for her to open up instantly. the point here is that time will tell when the shy person will open up and reveal something about her life.
3. Listen well
Most shy women are initiated to feel at ease when they know that the person they are talking with are listening to whatever they have to say attentively. Hence, It is important to listen to all of her sentiments, her inhibitions, her experiences and make her feel that whatever she has to say, you can understand.
It would be better if you can show your empathy by telling her with your own experiences, fear, and inhibitions. in this way, shy women will be able to relate to you, hence, they would be more at ease.
All of these are boiled down to the fact that dealing with shy women is never easy, but It is not that complicated at all. the only important thing to consider is to take the persons personality all the time. Try to consider her feelings and sentiments.
By the time that she knows you are someone she can talk with and be with without having to fear of anything, chances are, both of you are on your way to a wonderful and hopefully lasting relationship.